Home 2018-09-03T13:10:06+00:00

as a Medical Doctor or Dentist

Move to Denmark within 6 Months!!
Contact Us +92 31 17 01 17 17

The ISIC | Your Dreams | Our Mission

What is authorization? – and is it necessary?

If you are a trained medical doctor or dentist in a country other than Denmark, you can apply for a residence permit in Denmark, which makes it possible for you to learn Danish and pass the professional tests etc. necessary to obtain a Danish authorization as a doctor or a dentist.

Get authorization Now!!

What are the conditions for authorization?

You Must have M.B.B.S/B.D.S/M.D and a valid PM&DC Registration. You should also have at least 1 year of Medical experience with professional command on English. You must also have the motivation for living and working abroad and the ability to take part in intensive language courses.

I qualify for authorization!!

How long can I stay in Denmark?

Initially, we can grant you a residence permit for 2 years.

The permit can be extended for an additional 2 years if you can provide documentation that you have passed the Danish language test required to obtain Danish authorization.

Get your residence permit NOW!!

Can my family be granted a residence permit?

A residence permit for the purpose of obtaining authorization in Denmark allows your family to come with you to Denmark. 

A permit can be granted to your spouse, registered or cohabiting partner as well as children under the age of 18 living at home.

Move to Denmark with your family

Contact Us

Reach Us